The clash occurred at Turn 5 on lap 44 of the 63-lap race while Yuhi Sekiguchi in the #36 Toyota GR Supra and Nick Cassidy in the sister #37 car were fighting over sixth place.Clearly faster at that stage of the race – helped by only running a stage one fuel restrictor as part of the #37 car’s success handicap, while Sekiguchi struggled with the harsher stage two restrictor – Cassidy swept to the right-hand side of the track as both TOM’S cars lapped the GT300 Tsuchiya Engineering Porsche to set himself up for an inside pass.Cassidy appeared to take Sekiguchi by surprise, and the latter tried to initially squeeze the former before the pair arrived at the braking zone. As they drew nearer to the corner, Sekiguchi turned in, leaving Cassidy with nowhere to go, and the two cars came to blows, the #37 car’s front-left clattering into the rear-right corner of the #36. Read Also: Motegi Super GT: Real Honda pair dominate fraught race De Oliveira “sad” rival Nissan team appealed for penalty Initially, it was Sekiguchi that had looked to come off best from the clash as Cassidy was tipped into a half-spin, but it soon became… Read full this story
- NFL 2020 quarterback market: Breaking down Tom Brady and the QBs who will be hitting free agency
- Gov. Tom Wolf Plans To Veto Natural Gas Manufacturing Tax Credit
- Brad Keselowski upset with teammate Joey Logano’s blocking
- Ranking The 10 Best Throws Of Tom Brady’s Career
- Erik Jones wins wreck-filled Busch Clash in third overtime attempt
- Tom Brady Shows Subtle Support for NFL Players' Protest Following 'Friend' Trump's Controversial Comments
- Kendall Jenner joins sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid on the Tom Ford runway in Los Angeles amid NYFW and Oscars calendar clash
- Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen ‘house move’ pics prompt plea to stay in New England from Patriots team-mate Julian Edelman
- Tom Brady Fuels Speculation About His Football Future with Cryptic Photo
- Tom Brady Trolls Fans Worried About Retirement in Hulu Ad, Promises 'I'm Not Going Anywhere'
Breaking down the clash of the TOM’S teammates at Motegi have 339 words, post on www.motorsport.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.