Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Jaswal By Rahul Jaswal Published: Saturday, August 1, 2020, 12:10 [IST] Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini has unveiled its Essenza SCV12 model. Built by the brand’s Squadra Corse racing division, the Lamborghini SCV12 features mechanical, aerodynamic, and chassis upgrades over the brand’s Aventador model that it is based on. Rumor has it that the brand will make an entry into Le Mans 2021 with the new Essenza SCV12 hypercar. The brand has also announced that only 40 units will be built, making the Lamborghini SCV12 a very exclusive vehicle to own. The SCV12 features hexagonal elements in its design, including its roof scoop and front headlights. The EssenzaSCV12 also arrives with 19-inch magnesium alloy wheels at the front, and 20-inch wheels at the rear. The Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 features double air intakes on the bonnet, a roof scoop, a massive front splitter, and winglets that channel air into the vehicle’s side intakes to cool the engine and the gearbox. The addition of a large adjustable rear spoiler helps the vehicle generate 1,200 kilograms of downforce at speeds of 250kmph. The vehicle features a new carbon-fiber monocoque chassis, and lightweight cody shell that is split into three parts… Read full this story
- Fast Weight Loss Cautions
- Everyday Fast Food
- BMX Games Are Fast And Furious
- Fast and Furious Go Karts - How to Buy one Cheap!
- Make Money Fast And Furious As A Home Based Marketing Consultant Simply By Using Your Ear Drums
- Poker, Too Fast Too Furious
- Burn Body Fat Fast - 2 Killer Tips for a Brad Pitt Body
- Fasting: A Divine Treatment For Body and Soul
- Las Vegas Skydiving and Other Extreme Sports
- Drift Car - I Want A Car Like In "Fast And Furious: Tokyo Drift"
Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 Unveiled: Extremely Fast, Extremely Furious have 292 words, post on www.drivespark.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.