A North Carolina doctor who drove his Tesla on ‘autopilot mode’ while watching a movie on his cell phone slammed into a police car on Wednesday morning. Devainder Goli, a 66-year-old emergency room doctor from Raleigh, was charged with a move-over law violation and operating a vehicle while ‘viewing any television, computer, or video player’. Authorities said the incident happened just after midnight on Highway 64 near mile marker 440, which sits near the Franklin – Nash county line. Goli was driving home from Halifax Regional Center with his Tesla on autopilot while watching a movie on his cell phone. Authorities have not disclosed what movie Goli was watching at the time. DailyMail.com has reached out for further details. Dr. Devainder Goli crashed his Tesla into Nash County Sheriff’s Office cruiser on Wednesday morning in North Carolina Goli (pictured), an emergency room doctor, has been charged with a move-over law violation and operating a vehicle while ‘viewing any television, computer, or video player’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kyle Rittenhouse bragged about being a vigilante in inteview before shooting in… Herschel Walker’s son calls Jacob Blake a ‘crazy violent criminal’ as his father… Share this article Share Tesla has branded the… Read full this story
- North Carolina police issue broad warrants for data from Google users near crime scenes
- North Carolina police find body believed to be missing 6-year-old
- North Carolina police officer shoots, kills armed suspect
- U.S. agency: Fatal Tesla 'Autopilot' crash driver did not have hands on wheel
- Who’s gearing up to run in North Carolina’s 2020 statewide races?
- Fact check: Just how old are the buildings for North Carolina’s public schools?
- Babies are more likely to die in North Carolina than nationally, report finds
- North Carolina Election That Looked to Be Republican Victory Now in Limbo
- Shark Attacks Man Helping Fisherman In North Carolina
- Fact check: Is North Carolina No. 2 in the nation in drug overdose deaths?
Doctor, 66, who was watching a MOVIE on his smartphone while driving his Tesla on autopilot crashes into a North Carolina police cruiser have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.