Japan’s premier sportscar series was originally meant to visit eight different venues this year, but instead it will now hold a full calendar of events across just three tracks: Fuji Speedway, Suzuka and Twin Ring Motegi.What’s more, Fuji will be playing host to no fewer than four of the eight races. And with so many points up for grabs at the Toyota-owned venue, beginning with next weekend’s opening race, whoever comes out on top this year will surely have excelled there.The headline laptimes from the two-day pre-season test at Fuji last month suggest that Honda has a small edge over Toyota, with Nissan trailing some way behind. Tadasuke Makino set the fastest time over the two days in the #100 Team Kunimitsu Honda NSX-GT during the 10 minutes of GT500-only track time on Day 1, fractionally ahead of Sacha Fenestraz in the best of the all-new Toyota GR Supras, the #36 TOM’S car. Read our daily test reports: Makino fastest for Honda at Fuji, Nissan in trouble Honda completes Fuji Super GT test clean sweep But there’s only so much the times can tell you. Nissan’s best car, the #24 Kondo Racing GT-R, was 0.686s off the pace with Jann… Read full this story
- Circuit Zandvoort staat open voor demorace DTM/Super GT
- Best advent calendars for children: From sweet treats, toys and musical countdowns
- Best Christmas chocolate advent calendars for 2019 worth gorging on this December
- The McLaren GT's Suspension Predicts The Future To Give You A Glossy Smooth Ride
- The Heisenbergs and lows(enbergs) of 2015’s Super Bowl ads
- 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Roster Adds Goku from 'Dragon Ball GT'
- The 2020 McLaren GT Will Convince You To Ditch Your Private Jet For Good
- 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Reveals GT Goku Trailer
- Electric GT race series takes Tesla’s Ludicrous mode to the track
- 2016 Ford GT Revealed: The Legend Adds A New Chapter
Who gains from Super GT's Fuji-centric calendar? have 319 words, post on www.motorsport.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.