It’ll be launched, eventually. A few weeks ago, a report emerged claiming that Jaguar Land Rover could announce a plan to restructure its model portfolio. At the time, we weren’t worried about the new Jaguar XJ as work on the British sedan was already well underway but it turns out the brand’s flagship could be in trouble.A new report by The Sunday Times, brought to our attention by Autocar, says the launch of the new XJ will be delayed until at least the third quarter of next year because the automaker is heavily cutting back non-essential costs in order to survive. The reason for that decision lies in the fact that the XJ is not among the most profitable models of the company. Spied: The New XJ Jaguar XJ Electric Sedan Caught In Better Spy Shots 2021 Jaguar XJ Electric Sedan Spied Hiding Sleek Production Body “The Jaguar XJ has been our flagship model for 50 years. Our engineers continue to work on the next generation all-electric XJ. We remain committed to our long-term strategy and our product portfolio remains the same, but the unprecedented situation will inevitably have an impact on our immediate plans,” a spokesman for Jaguar has… Read full this story
- Jaguar XJS Information
- Upcoming Jaguar XJ Making Its Debut in July
- The Jaguar XJ - The Luxury Sports Car
- Jaguar - All Car History Volume 12
- Timeline of Jalen Ramsey's tumultuous tenure with Jaguars
- When Will a Late Payment Be Reported to the Credit Bureaus?
- Why Electric Fire Suites Are Popular
- Converting Cars to Electric - How Practical is It?
- How To - Fixing a Bad Credit Report
- Easy Household Electrical Tests
Jaguar XJ Electric Pushed Back Until Late 2021: Report have 283 words, post on www.motor1.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.