The Italian went off the road entering the final corner in Q1 and tapped the barrier, and he ended the session in 19th and last of the drivers who set a time, ahead of only Romain Grosjean.Given the possible consequences of the contact with the barrier, and the fact that he had little to lose, the Hinwil team had decided to fit a replacement gearbox.The other penalty issued since qualifying was three places for Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc, who was judged to have impeded AlphaTauri’s Daniil Kvyat. Read Also: Leclerc hit with grid penalty for impeding Kvyat Styrian GP: Hamilton storms to pole in wild, wet qualifying
- When Managers Sing the Blues About Change
- Want Career Success? Embrace Change!
- Growing with Change
- Ready or Not -- Strategies for Dealing with the Challenges of Change!
- Change Stinks or Does It?
- Accept What Can't Be Changed and Change What Can Be
- Business Management; Mini-Marketing Strategic Planning Exercise for a Mobile Oil Change Business
- It's Greater Than Just Moving The Cheese - Dealing With Change Should Be More Than A Reaction
- Missile Defense Strategies, Hit to Kill Ratios, and UAV Survivability
- Credit Card Penalties and How to Avoid Them
Giovinazzi hit with grid penalty for gearbox change have 205 words, post on www.motorsport.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.