Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 11:44 [IST] Ford India has launched a new ‘Titanium AT’ variant on their popular EcoSport SUV in the Indian market. The new Ford EcoSport Titanium AT variant is priced at Rs 10.67 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Ford EcoSport Titanium AT is also the second and more affordable variant in the SUVs lineup to feature an automatic transmission unit. The other variant being the Titanium+ AT, which is priced higher at Rs 11.56 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Titanium AT variant is positioned below the Titanium+ AT trim in the SUVs variant lineup in the Indian market. Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing- Sales and Service, Ford India, said, “With the new Titanium trim in the 2020 EcoSport line-up, we wish more consumers to enjoy the convenience of an automatic without compromising on the fun-of-driving. The outstanding value on offer will ensure that consumers no longer settle for underwhelming automatic technologies available in the market.” Similar to that on the Titanium+ variant, the new 2020 Ford EcoSport Titanium AT trim features the same six-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox. This is mated to the brand’s 1.5-litre NA four-cylinder petrol engine which… Read full this story
- Thieves steal Rs 10.6 lakh from Pune ATM
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Pre-Bookings Open in India: Price, Specifications
- Oppo Reno 2F Goes on Sale in India: Price, Specifications, Launch Offers
- 12 Lok Sabha candidates spent Rs 66.7 lakh
- United Launches Dynamically Priced Awards Starting At Just 5K Miles; Roundup Of Award Pricing On All Domestic Routes From NYC!
- US home foreclosures jump 24% in first quarter; housing starts fall 10.8%
- Red Hydrogen Phone apologizes for titanium variant delays, offers aluminum version for free
- April GST collection peaks at Rs 1.13 lakh crore
- GST collection scales record high of Rs 1.13 lakh cr in April
- Pune: Duo assault 65-year-old, rob Rs 4.76 lakh
Ford EcoSport Titanium AT Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.67 Lakh have 307 words, post on www.drivespark.com at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.