After fast-tracking some of the updates planned for Hungary to the second race at Red Bull Ring, Ferrari remained stuck in the midfield through qualifying for the Styrian Grand Prix.Sebastian Vettel led its charge in 10th place, while teammate Charles Leclerc failed to make it out of Q2 in the wet qualifying session, finishing 11th. He will drop to 14th on the grid due to a three-place penalty for impeding Daniil Kvyat.It marked a continuation of Ferrari’s woes at the start of the 2020 season that has seen its straight-line speed nosedive, with team principal Binotto claiming last week it was costing 0.7 seconds per lap compared to Mercedes. Binotto did not mince his words when reflecting on Ferrari’s qualifying performance, noting the team’s failure to perform in either qualifying session so far this year. “A really disappointing day. We have to accept that the stopwatch doesn’t ever lie,” Binotto said.“In two qualifying sessions, albeit in different conditions, we have not been competitive, not only against those who have been our closest rivals over the past few years, but also against others, who up to yesterday were generally behind us.“We worked very hard to bring updates to the car earlier… Read full this story
- Seattle NHL Hockey Team Name: Will They Be the Metropolitans? Who Owns the Franchise?
- Spurs, Bexar Goods team up on new line of leather merchandise
- Top Qualities of a Good Team Player at Work
- The 10 wackiest minor league baseball team names
- The 10 wackiest minor league baseball team names. Where do the Vibes fit in?
- Joliet West Speech Team named first place champions
- Lerner & Rowe’s Legal Team Named Five Category Winners of AZ Foothills Magazine “Best of Our Valley” 2019 Online Contest
- Payton on Dome-field advantage: ‘It’s a tough place to play when you have a good team’
- King of the Mountain 2018 wrestling results: Final team standings and top 8 placers at each weight
- POLL: Do you like the new Colorado Springs baseball team name?
Binotto: Results 'not good enough for a team named Ferrari' have 341 words, post on www.motorsport.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.