It’s absolutely gorgeous. In 1970, the Alfa Romeo Montreal was shown to the world at the Geneva Motor Show. Actually, it appeared in 1967 as an unnamed concept car during an event in Montreal. Since it was unnamed, folks just called it Montreal and when Alfa Romeo decided to build it, well you get the idea.That was 50 years ago. The suave 2+2 coupe would ultimately enjoy a seven-year production run, but to celebrate the car’s debut, Pedro Ruperto Mallosto whipped up a modern interpretation on the classic design and there’s no other way to say this – it’s a looker. It helps that the original Montreal was also a very attractive design, but this reboot is simply sensational. Old Alfas Made New: Alfa Romeo Montreal Vision GT Concept Has Our Jaws On The Floor Next-Gen Alfa Romeo Giulia Rendered With Sleeker Style The design wasn’t simply a flight-of-fancy. According to the post at Behance.net, this modern Montreal was created for an Instagram design challenge set forth by Alfa Romeo. It reportedly won second place among all the entries, and from our vantage point, it’s a well-earned spot as this interpretation does a great job of combining classic elements with… Read full this story
- Find Out How The Alfa Romeo 4C Gets Its Panel Gaps
- Why Did This Alfa Romeo Giulia Get Stuck On A Normal Driveway?
- Alfa Romeo Says There Will Be Something New About The 4C Every Year
- We Tried To Cover The Alfa Romeo Giulia Reveal But Ended Up Hanging Around Old Cars Like Weirdos
- Alfa Romeo Plans To Build A New SUV A Mere 13 Years Late
- LOL Why Did You Think There Would Be An Alfa Romeo Giulia Wagon
- This Alfa Romeo Was Rebuilt As A Beautiful Off-Roader And Smashed On A Jump
- Alfa Romeo's Nürburgring SUV Record Lap Video Seems To Be Edited
- Charles Morgan Shows How A Tiny '60s Alfa Romeo Beats Modern Porsches At The 'Ring
- At $45,000, Could You Be Tempted By This 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C?
Alfa Romeo Montreal Gets Stunning Modern Makeover In New Renderings have 342 words, post on www.motor1.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.