After 25 years, the Ford Bronco is back – and judging by the first reactions, it's going to be a market hit. We can already confirm that several additional equipment packages, special models, and limited-edition trims will be introduced during the next few years, and we've been wondering whether a Bronco truck is in the cards. We still don't have an exact answer to that question but at least now we know how it could look like.
This rendering comes just a few hours after the big debut from last night and is the work of designer KDesign on Behance . It proposes a lifestyle pickup truck based on the new Bronco Sport and borrowing its front fascia from the new Escape-based SUV. Honestly, it's not exactly what we would expect a Bronco truck to look like but it's definitely worth your attention.
The New Bronco: Get All The Details
According to a report from last summer, Ford could actually launch its new compact truck in the United States under the Bronco moniker . We haven't heard more details in the last 12 months but given that the Bronco is now a sub-brand for the automaker, the report from August 2019 makes at least a little sense.
Gallery: Ford Bronco Sport truck rendering
In addition, in April this year, it was reported that the new sub-Ranger pickup would share its powertrain options with the Bronco Sport . This means it should get 1.5- and 2.0-liter EcoBoost turbo engines hooked up to an eight-speed automatic and an all-wheel drive as standard.
There are still many pieces of the puzzle to be put together but with the new Bronco and Bronco Sport out, we believe it won't take long until we see Ford's new truck. Will it receive the Bronco name? Only time will tell.
Source: KDesign AG
- Ford Bronco Sport Looks Tough On Biggest Off-Road Tires That Will Fit
- Ford's New Ad Says The Bronco Sport Was Raised By Mountain Goats
- Maisto Reveals 1:24 Scale Ford Bronco Models, Coming Soon
- New Ford Bronco Will Be Released on O.J. Simpsons' Birthday
- Auto trends of 2020: Online buying, electric trucks and SUVs go off-road again
- Ford Fixes Pricing Glitches On 2021 Bronco Configurator
- Ford says Q4 sales fall on lingering Covid-19 hit
- Hyundai Santa Cruz Pickup Imagined With Santa Fe SUV Design Cues
- 13,000 Ford Rangers sold in 2020
- Broncos NFL power rankings tracker: How national experts rank Denver entering Week 17
- 2022 Ford Maverick Small Truck Images Reportedly Leaked From Factory
- 2022 Ford Maverick Caught In Bare Metal, Revealing Its Design
- Best-Selling Cars, Trucks, And SUVs In 2020
- The Tesla Cybertruck May Make Gas Trucks Obsolete: Here's Why
- Ford F-150 Production Sped Up By Finalizing The Trucks Outside Factory
- The Rock Gifts New Ford F-150 Truck to Old Friend & Longtime WWE Employee
- ETAuto Opinion: Mahindra-Ford second marriage too fails?
- From Broncos to Buffs, the pandemic taught us to take nothing — including each other — for granted
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Pickup Truck Rendering Had To Happen have 511 words, post on www.motor1.com at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.