(CNN) William Bryan told investigators he heard Travis McMichael use a racial epithet after fatally shooting Ahmaud Arbery in Glynn County, a Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent testified Thursday at a preliminary hearing.
Arbery tried to escape, agent says
Men’s attorneys proclaim innocence
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Miami Woman With Genocide, Hailing Trump: 'He Will Launch a Racial War'
- 'Go back to China... I was born here!' Disgusting moment woman who calls herself 'Queen of Australia' racially abuses a Telstra workers - because she was asked questions to ensure coronavirus safety
- Taiwan Hits Back at WHO Chief: Demands Apology over Coronavirus ‘Slander’
- DNA Shows He’s Not a Killer. Georgia Still Wants to Execute Him Tomorrow.
- Tunisian man released after Berlin truck attack arrest
- Britain's coronavirus deaths surge past grim 10,000 milestone - even as death and infection rates drop: Further 737 people die taking total to 10,612 as cases rise by 5,288 to 84,279
- Team allegedly sets new 'Cannonball Run' record on empty highways during coronavirus lockdowns
- Edgy joke or weaponised comedy? Knowing when humour crosses a line
- Teen Charged With Sexual Assault, Murder of Nevada Cowgirl
- Father recalls how he frantically texted his cowgirl daughter, 16, on the night she was 'raped and murdered by her longtime family friend', who now faces the death penalty
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders repeats with NH primary win, but with narrower victory
- Now lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein victims says British witness will tell FBI she 'vividly remembers' seeing Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts at Tramp nightclub - after royal denied dancing with 'sex slave' on night of THAT photo
- Srebrenica: the search for a terrible truth goes on
- Teen boy, 18, ‘slashed childhood friend’s throat then raped and suffocated her before inventing murder suspect’
- Journalist 'was killed to save drugs empire'
- Coronavirus live updates: More deaths in US than anywhere else
- Coronavirus live updates: $1,000 fines for shelter-in-place violations in Santa Cruz
- How the man running World Health Organisation trashed by Trump as China-centric is a career politician who worked for a Communist junta and became WHO's first NON-doctor Director-General 'following intense lobbying from Beijing'
Ahmaud Arbery was hit with a truck before he died, and his killer allegedly used a racial slur, investigator testifies have 1898 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.