These two EVs are very evenly matched. We know the Chevy Bolt EV and the Hyundai Kona Electric are very evenly matched EVs in a lot of respects, so we decided to put them up against each other on the track and see if either would be a decisive winner. Welcome back to a new episode from our InsideEVs YouTube channel . We’re thrilled to have over 2,500 subscribers and we hope that the content we bring you on a weekly basis is something fresh and new to look forward to. If you haven’t yet subscribed, you can do so here . Drag race news ⠀ Watch A MINI Cooper SE Beat A Chilled Tesla Model 3 Performance In A Drag Race ⠀ Watch a MINI Cooper SE Drag Race A BMW i3 ⠀ The Ultimate Tesla Drag Race: Model 3 Vs Model S Vs Model X ⠀ Watch Tesla Model S Take On Porsche Taycan In Drag Race, Plus More These two electric vehicles are so evenly matched, InsideEVs contributor Kyle Conner couldn’t declare a winner after three runs down the track. The first race was the best, as both drivers seemed to launch at just about the same… Read full this story
- With a car that can cook your dinner, latecomer Hyundai just took EV race several gears higher
- Kona EV owners say Hyundai mishandling recall for battery fires
- Chevy investigating Bolt EV crash that happened with no one in the car
- Something just happened to set you and your EV free (nearly)
- What EV for me?
- Biden infrastructure plan includes billions for electric vehicles, building retrofitting
- Hyundai Officially Confirms Folded Anode Tab Caused Kona EV Fires
- Don’t park your Hyundai Kona EV inside because it could catch fire
- Chevy beats Tesla for October's highest-selling electric car
- Hyundai SUV Sales Crosses 1 Million Units Mark In India: Here Is A Detailed Report
Watch 2020 Chevy Bolt EV Race 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric have 301 words, post on insideevs.com at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.