Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 14:09 [IST] Toyota Kirloskar Motors India is all set to introduce a new product in the Indian market. The new upcoming model will be a compact-SUV, likely to be called the Urban Cruiser. The new sub-4-metre SUV will be the second product from the Toyota-Suzuki partnership, after the Glanza. The Toyota Urban Cruiser will be based on the recently updated version of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. However, unlike the Toyota Glanza, the Urban Cruiser will feature more significant changes, rather than just a badge replacement. Note: All images used are for representational purposes only. Toyota is expected to launch the Urban Cruiser SUV in the Indian market this year. Ahead of its launch, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions on the Toyota Urban Cruiser. When will the Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV launch in India? Toyota is set to officially announce a specific launch date for the upcoming compact-SUV in the Indian market. However, reports do suggest that the Toyota Urban Cruiser is scheduled to go on sale sometime in August this year. Suzuki has already confirmed that it will start the supply of… Read full this story
- Info Marketing Mistake - Poor Planning For Launch Date
- Cheap Seized SUV's Auctions - Buy Quality SUV at Your Dream Price!
- SUVs And High Gas Prices
- Used Sport Utility Vehicles Are Cheaper, More Than Ever - What To Expect
- SUV - Taking Style to a New Level
- Soaring Fuel Prices Push Down Value Of SUVs And Pickup Trucks - Is It The End Of The Big Vehicle Era
- Dating Online Tip
- 3 Product Launching Secrets That Can Take You From Zero to Hero!
- Tips on How to Launch a Product
- Preparing Your Product Launch Checklist - Part I
Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained have 305 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.