Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Saturday, May 30, 2020, 12:52 [IST] The Toyota Fortuner facelift model will likely make its global debut on June 4, 2020. The facelifted SUV has been spied a couple of times ahead of its debut revealing few of the changes made to the upcoming SUV. According to Autocar India, the Japenese auto manufacturer will unveil the Toyota Fortuner facelift model on June 4. However, the facelifted SUV will only be getting launched next year in the Indian market. Before the Toyota Fortuner facelift launch in India, the company is expected to introduce a new ‘Special Edition’ model of the SUV that is currently on sale in the country. The new variant is expected to launch in India sometime during this year. Coming back to the Toyota Fortuner facelift model, the SUV features a host new changes to its exteriors. This includes restyled front bumper, sleek-looking headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, redesigned blacked-out grille and the central air intake, and a new faux skid plate; among others. Other exterior updates include new LED taillights, boot lid, new rear bumper design and a new 17-inch alloy wheels as well. On the inside, the… Read full this story
- Global temperatures likely to be ‘abnormally high’ for at least four years, climate scientists warn
- What could trigger new global crisis like Lehman collapse in 2008?
- What Hull's Pret A Manger will look like as detailed plans released
- The great switchover gathers pace as more electric models make Paris debut
- Toyota recalls over 55,500 Prius, Prius+ and Auris hybrid cars on UK roads over stalling problem
- Toyota and SoftBank enter into joint venture for driverless vehicle services
- 'Medicane,' a rare, hurricane-like storm, is on track to hit Europe
- Toyota reveals its estate version of new Corolla to be built near Derby
- Corolla goes hybrid as Toyota speeds up switch to petrol-electric with four new cars
- Toyota announces new recall of 2.4 million hybrid cars Toyota announces new recall of 2.4 million hybrid cars
Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details have 332 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.