Dr. Farzad Mostashari is co-founder and CEO of Aledade. He is former National Coordinator for Health IT at the Department of Health and Human Services. Dr. Tom Frieden, former director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is currently president and CEO of Resolve to Save Lives, a global non-profit initiative that is part of the global public health organization Vital Strategies. The views expressed in this commentary are solely those of the authors.
(CNN)The Covid-19 pandemic is a global, all-hands-on-deck moment. Every day, it asks a great deal from all of us, from policymakers and epidemiologists to health care professionals to every person who stays at home to protect others. It’s forcing us to find new ways to work together to flatten the curve, protect our health care workers, strengthen public health and bring us all closer to the end of this crisis.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- 6 new tech products to help combat COVID-19
- COVID-19 pandemic won't be controlled unless tests are conducted “at scale”: Tata group chief N Chandrasekaran
- COVID-19 won't be controlled unless tests are conducted 'at scale': Tata Group chief
- BPL Medical Technologies supplies 11,683 emergency ventilators to the UK government to fight Covid-19 through its 100 percent subsidiary
- China's Sinopharm begins late stage trial of COVID-19 vaccine in UAE
- Covid-19 antibody tests are being delivered to Scottish Islands by DRONE thanks to £1.1million funding boost from the UK Space Agency
- COVID-19 Vaccine Race: Finish Line
- Interview: CDC Head Says Masks Are Essential in Coronavirus Fight
- IIT launches ‘world’s most affordable’ Covid-19 diagnostic kit
- Britain signs deal for 90million doses of two possible foreign Covid-19 jabs as UK's vaccine tsar dashes hopes of Oxford candidate being rolled-out by September by warning data won't be ready until the end of the year
- Uber offers COVID-19 contact tracing help amid chaotic U.S. response
- RPT-ANALYSIS-'At war time speed', China leads COVID-19 vaccine race
- COVID-19 pandemic making GIS data an enterprise analytics staple
- Hopes rise of a Covid-19 vaccine breakthrough as TWO trials in the UK and US show volunteers injected with experimental jabs have signs of immunity against the disease
- Karnataka introduces Covid-19 tracking platform built by Nasscom
- FDA authorizes first next generation sequence test for COVID-19 diagnosis
- China pledges to supply COVID-19 vaccine to Africa free of charge
- REFILE-U.S. teens advise schools on fall reopening during COVID-19 pandemic
Technology companies can help fight Covid-19 have 1227 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.