Fallout 76’s Treasure Hunter event is active through May 25, and it mostly revolves around looting and crafting Mole Miner Pails over the next few days. In this guide, we’ll explain how to find them, what each type of pail contains and recap the major rewards players can get after consuming them.Fallout 76 Treasure Hunter Basics & SpawnsThe Fallout 76 Treasure Hunter event revolves around Treasure Hunter Mole Miners that look like this. They are Legendary but appear to be locked to level 40. To find one, go anywhere in the Ash Heap section of the map and listen for a radio static noise. The louder that noise is, the closer you are to a Mole Miner. Our best strategy is to head to Camden Park and server hop to farm these beasts, but here are a few other spawns worth checking out:Welch: In the main plaza, in a house southeast of the plaza, etc.Brim Quarry: By the tower and near the fusion generator.Mount Blair: Anywhere.Burning Mine: Near a brick building and near red doors at the bottom of the stairs. These aren’t the only Mole Miner spawns in the entirety of the Ash Heap, but they are the ones… Read full this story
- "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" is a visual masterpiece and one of the best action games of the year — even if it has a boring story
- 50 ways to save money: Simple steps to cut what you spend
- The School Photo Industry Is a Master Class in Drama
- Rent more than the runway: Why soon, you won’t own any clothes at all
- The 100 best crime movies of all time, according to critics
'Fallout 76' Treasure Hunter Guide - Mole Miner Pail Rates, Outfits & Rewards have 276 words, post on www.newsweek.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.