A well-thought-out facelift for what Mercedes refers to as “dream cars.” While the S-Class Coupe and Cabriolet are reportedly on their way out, their counterparts from a segment below have just received a mid-cycle update. Introduced earlier this week, the E-Class Coupe and Cabriolet get the same array of visual tweaks as the sedan and estate body styles unveiled back in March. Presented in these two videos are the coupe in AMG E53 flavor and the droptop in a Benz specification.We get to find out straight from people within the teams behind these two cars how the design has been updated for the 2021 model year. Obvious changes include the completely redesigned headlights for both body styles, with the AMG E53 also getting the Panamericana grille with vertical slats for a more aggressive front end. The sportier of the two cars also has a prominent front apron that has gone through some changes compared to the original E53 Coupe, a car introduced only two and a half years ago. The model with the fixed roof is finished in a new shade called “Graphite grey” and sits on the optional 20-inch aero-optimized wheels in black with a five double-spoke design contrasted… Read full this story
- Members of Gaming Communities Are the Best Video Game Designers - Tap Into Innovation
- Enhance Your Website With Video Streaming Functionality
- The 2021 Toyota Mirai Is Much Less Ugly, Rear-Wheel Drive And Still Runs On Hydrogen
- Lewis Hamilton thinks Mercedes have not had ‘a great year’ in one aspect despite F1 title
- M Performance Parts Unfortunately Don't Do The 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Any Favors
- Help! Can School Videos Make My Lessons More Engaging?
- Adobe Flash - Web Design Wonder Or a Flash Menu For Disaster?
- CSS Layout For Websites - Why Using CSS in Web Design Layout is Better Than Table-Based Layout
- The Dension AVR - The New Video Adapter For Your iPod
- 5 Ways to Market Your Video Sales Page For Free
2021 Mercedes E-Class Coupe, Cabriolet Videos Show The Updated Design have 332 words, post on www.motor1.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.