A large number of expats convey messages of thank-you to Vietnam for the fight against the pandemic. A number of expatriates in Vietnam have conveyed touching messages of thank-you to front-line workers and people in Vietnam for their sacrifice in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Inspired by people on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic who are “risking their lives every day to keep others safe”, Wayne Worrell wanted to express his thanks. He spent time to make a video and called on his friends who are expatriates in Vietnam to join the campaign by saying how they felt by their actions, Wayne Worrell told Hanoitimes. Earlier in mid-March, Wayne Worrell responded to a blood donation campaign in the context that Vietnam blood banks were low as people scared to give blood. “Please do as we do, STAY HOME, STAY SAFE” is the message that the expats stressed. The following photos were taken by the expats. Local media outlets like VnExpress, Laodong, and Vietnamtimes have reported the project. Wayne Worrell, British teacher living in Hanoi, launched the mini project. “Việt Nam Cố lên” means “Come on Vietnam!” or “Vietnam! Keep fighting! Alexander Marco Burkhardt from Germany, head of Aftersales… Read full this story
- 'Touching' messages pour in as Sir Alex Ferguson remains in intensive care
- Ariana Grande shares touching message about Mac Miller split and 'unconditional love'
- Pearl's touching message to Bassie: She helped me bury my gran
- Ariana Grande's touching message one year from Manchester bomb
- Vietnam Widens Anti-Corruption Campaign by Cleaning the Ruling Party
- Rats aren’t that bad, especially around the dining table in Vietnam
- Jointly built container port opens in Vietnam’s Haiphong
- The Marines searched for years. 50 years after the Vietnam War, they found him
- Call to coordinate efforts in ‘protecting rights’ of expats
- Blue’s Viet-Cajun
“Vietnam We Thank You–Việt Nam Cố Lên”: Touching messages from expats have 309 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 20, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.