At the meeting, Vietnamese Ambassador to Russia Ngo Duc Manh reported to the Vice President about the operation of the embassy, the situation of the overseas Vietnamese community and the development of the Vietnam – Russia comprehensive strategic partnership, especially after the visit to Russia by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in early September.
Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh briefed the meeting on the socio – economic development situation of the homeland. She said that in the first nine months of 2018, Vietnam’s economy grew at a rate of 7.08%, the highest over the past 11 years. Most recently, the country successfully hosted the World Economic Forum on ASEAN, attracting the participation of 10 Heads of State and 1,000 large businesses in Vietnam and in the world. She emphasized that the event reflected that Vietnam is active in international integration to enhance its position and prestige on the global stage.
She added that Vietnam also reached encouraging achievements in poverty alleviation, active development in culture, education and health, as well as political stability and social security and order.
The Vice President suggested that in the coming time, the Vietnamese Embassy continue to promote its achievements, maintain and develop the solidarity, friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries, and hoped that the overseas Vietnamese community would become a bridge to strengthen the traditional friendship between the two countries./.BTA
- Meet the Vietnamese smartphone maker gunning to be the next Apple
- Vice President Joe Biden Gets Permission To Drive A Corvette, Immediately Does A Burnout
- Microsoft Strategy Vice President Teper: 'Minecraft is a development tool'
- James Comey Statement Suggests Trump Repeatedly Tried to Coerce Him in Russia Probe
- If The Trump White House Wasn't Compromised By Russia Before, It Is Now
- Report: Federal Prosecutors Issue Grand Jury Subpoenas in FBI's Russia Investigation
- Here's What Happens When A President And The CIA Fight
- DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez on Flynn, Russia: Trump 'Might As Well Put Putin in the Cabinet'
- Watch President Obama Have a Rap Sesh With Vietnam's 'Queen of Hip-Hop'
- Russia's Icebreakers Make It King Of The Arctic And America Is Just A Pauper
- Twitter flies TV strategy overseas with 2 buys
- Here are seven things Trump and tech leaders should discuss at next week's meeting
- How Russia Weaponizes Fake News
- Report: James Comey Wanted to Go Public With Russia's Interference Months Before the Election
- Trump Says He Did Share Intel With Russia Mere Hours After White House Said He Didn't
- Trump Shared ISIS Intel With Russia Even Our Allies Don't Have Access To: Report
- Russia Loses Attack Jet And Helicopter In Syria In One Day: Here's What We Know
- Bolivian president's plane redirected over Snowden suspicions
Vice President meets overseas Vietnamese in Russia have 436 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.