Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 10:35 [IST] Toyota Kirloskar Motors introduced their first premium hatchback, the Glanza, back in June 2019. The Toyota Glanza is the first product to be part of the Toyota – Suzuki partnership in the Indian market and is essentially a re-badged version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Since its launch in India, the Toyota Glanza has managed to perform extremely well for the brand, bringing in consistent volume sales every month. Positioned in the premium hatchback segment, the Glanza registered sales of 1,533 units in the month of March 2020. This is still higher than its newest rival in the segment, the Tata Altroz. The Tata Altroz was launched in India earlier this year. The Altroz is the first premium hatchback offering from the brand in the Indian market and comes with a host of new features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive offering. In the month of March 2020, the Tata Altroz recorded 1,147 units of sales. This makes it the fourth-best premium hatchback offering in India. The Tata Altroz is positioned below the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai i20 Elite and the Toyota Glanza, which… Read full this story
- Toyota Tacoma Sales Sputter, But Tundra Is Crushing Nissan Titan
- Toyota recall: Sales start to slide
- March Madness Round Two, Continued: Y'all Seem Really Into Indoor Plumbing
- March Madness Sweet Sixteen, Continued: Wellness Takes Her Last Gasp
- Toyota-backed flying car sets sights on 2020 Olympic Games
- Digital sales overtake CDs at Atlantic
- City-ready Toyota Prius c to arrive in March 2012; 53 mpg
- Xiaomi, Jio continue leading as Samsung falters in Q1 2018
- Samsung continues lead over LCD TV shipments in U.S.
- IDC: Samsung continues leading the smartphone market with strong Galaxy S7 sales
Toyota Glanza Sales Overtakes Tata Altroz In March 2020: Maruti Baleno Continues To Lead The Segment have 291 words, post on www.drivespark.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.