close Video Funky features on Tesla’s Cybertruck With a bulletproof body and 500-mile battery-powered range, Tesla’s electric pickup isn’t like every other truck. After testing on public roads, Tesla is rolling out a new feature of its partially automated driving system designed to spot stop signs and traffic signals. The update of the electric car company’s cruise control and auto-steer systems is a step toward CEO Elon Musk’s pledge to convert cars to fully self-driving vehicles later this year. But it also runs contrary to recommendations from the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board that include limiting where Tesla’s Autopilot driving system can operate because it has failed to spot and react to hazards in at least three fatal crashes. In a note sent to a group of Tesla owners who were picked to test the stop light and sign recognition feature, the company said it can be used with the Traffic Aware Cruise Control or Autosteer systems. The feature will slow the car whenever it detects a traffic light, including those that are green or blinking yellow. It will notify the driver of its intent to slow down and stop, and drivers must push down the gear selector and press… Read full this story
- New 360 controller given the green light in Australia
- The Flock is the most terrifying game of red light, green light
- Google Nexus 2016 Release Date, News & Update: Night Light, Improved Ambient Display, Other New Specs & Features Revealed!
- ‘Clash of Clans’ December Update Release Date, Features, News & Updates: New Features Revealed; Red Barbarian King, Red Archer Queen Next Month
- Red Dead Redemption 2: gameplay, hunting, features, customisation, Red Dead Online and more
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Updated Q&A - Details on the New Revolution Feature, WarChiefs, and More
- Fortnite Leaks Reveal New Upoming Features, Sentry Guns, Skins And More
- Far Cry New Dawn features Donald Trump’s Space Force
- New Xbox One Sport Red wireless controller coming soon
- Theresa May hands Chinese firm Huawei 5G contract green light despite security fears
New Tesla feature slows for red and green lights have 350 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.