One of the latest automobile manufacturers in the Indian car market, Kia Motors, has joined a long list of Indian automotive brands in pledging support to fight the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. The Korean company has donated a sum of ₹ 2 crore to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. Kia’s only manufacturing facility in the country is located at Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh. The cheque for the said amount was handed over by Kia Motors India Managing Director Kookhyun Shim to Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan in the city of Tadepally. According to the company this would provide immediate and long-term relief against the Coronavirus outbreak in the state. The company added that apart from the several measures and economic aid announced by the Government to tackle the situation, the company is doing its bit in ensuring effective healthcare support to the citizens. It added that it is committed towards extending every possible support to the community and is taking all necessary measures to fight the Coronavirus that has wreaked havoc globally. Kia’s only manufacturing facility in the country is located at Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh 0 CommentsFor the latest auto news and reviews, follow CarandBike… Read full this story
- New Method Can Help Fight Future Pandemics
- 'Everything changed': readers' stories of India's partition
- 'But what about the railways ...?' The myth of Britain's gifts to India
- Muslim man dies in India after attack by Hindu 'cow protectors'
- Terror threat to India rising again six years after Mumbai attacks
- From the archive, 28 May 1964: The death of Mr Nehru, hero and architect of modern India
- India kills Kashmir's 'most wanted militant'
- Kashmir conflict shifts with top militant vowing fight is for an Islamic state
- On patrol with the Hindu vigilantes who would kill to protect India's cows
- Why Pakistan and India remain in denial 70 years on from partition
Kia Motors India Pledges ₹ 2 Crore To Fight Coronavirus Pandemic have 314 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.