Several automakers have been announcing various incentives for customers and dealers in a bid to provide some support at the time of the Coronavirus crisis. Honda Cars India has also joined the move and has taken several measures to support its customers.The company has provided 30 days extended warranty from the lockdown period if any service schedule falls during this time. Warranty/ Extended Warranty/ Anytime Warranty expiring during this period will also be supported. Also Read: Coronavirus Lockdown: Maruti Suzuki Extends ₹ 900 Crore Support To Dealerships As far as dealers are concerned, Honda has ensured that all pending payments of dealers were cleared by the end of March so that there is no problem of cash flow. Advance payments have also been made to help them with cash flow and it has also given support on interest cost of fresh stock available at the dealer before lockdown. Honda is also providing extended warranty support and service to its customers. Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President & Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, “Our dealers are the company’s interface with the customers and it is important that they stay healthy and viable financially. We understand that due to the lockdown and no business… Read full this story
- Rebel Congress leader Ashok Tanwar extends support to JJP, will campaign against Congress in Haryana
- Outstanding Customer Service - The Art of Saying No
- The Role of Customers in Your Business Success
- Tools You Need To Satisfy Your Customer's Need
- Complaining Customers Should Be Your Best Friends
- How To Improve Your Aprroach To Customer Service
- Creating A Compelling Customer Value Proposition
- Top-Rated Online Casinos With Live Dealers
- Customer Service Can Create Word of Mouth Advertising to Grow Your Business
- Who Can Help the Customer?
Coronavirus Lockdown: Honda Extends Support To Customers And Dealers have 295 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.