Washington (CNN)The scene in front of the Pennsylvania statehouse Monday was anything but social distanced. Hundreds of protesters gathered on the steps of the Capitol building in Harrisburg as police barricades blocked people from advancing closer to the doors.
Professional conservatives get involved
Protecting rights or feeding disinformation?
A Facebook-driven movement
- Gen Z conservatives build new groups for anti-Trump Republicans
- Betrayal & Conspiracy: Anti-Citizenship Law Protesters on BJP Welcoming ‘Anti-National’ Citizens
- Two Officers Injured During Anti-Gov't Protests in Jerusalem, Police Say
- We need workers to stay home when they’re ill. It’s going to take universal sick leave
- Pubs, shops and homes in Notting Hill are boarded up after boss of cancelled carnival urged revellers to stay off the streets – as 3,000 police are on alert for million-strong BLM march in London on Sunday
- Dozens of arrests as Melbourne's anti-lockdown protest turns violent with more than 1,000 angry locals defying attempt to cancel event - while demonstrators gather in huge numbers in Byron Bay
- Police declare a riot TWICE on July 4 in Portland while protesters risk ten years in jail for throwing a Columbus statue into Baltimore harbor hours after president called them 'Nazis' - as demonstrations continue across the US
- Chaos in Brooklyn as 1,000 anti-cop protesters storm subway stations yelling after a spate of violent arrests and the city's vow to add even MORE officers
- Serbian protesters lash out at Vucic's botched pandemic response
- Germany: Coronavirus protests increasing anti-Semitism
- Anti-Semitism in Germany increased due to coronavirus protests
- Heavily armed Trump supporters in combat gear clash with BLM protesters marching for Breonna Taylor in Louisville on Kentucky Derby day - while fans start to arrive at Churchill Downs
- Why Protests and Violence Have Become Difficult Issues for Joe Biden and the Democratic Party
- National Guard deployed to Wisconsin city as racism protests continue
- National Guard deployed to Wisconsin city in US as racism protests continue
- Matt Hancock will make statement TONIGHT telling Leicester if it has to stay locked down for two more weeks as councillor says language barriers could be one reason behind city's second Covid spike
- Protest groups clash outside of Kentucky Derby
- Kenosha erupts in fiery riots for a fourth consecutive night after a 17-year-old was charged with shooting dead two BLM protesters during previous evening's chaos as Trump promises to deploy federal agents to restore order
Conservative groups boost anti-stay-at-home protests have 2590 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 20, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.