The 2020 Yamaha Majesty S maxi scooter has been revealed and launched in Japan. The prices for the scooter start at 3.45 lakh Yen or roughly ₹ 2.4 lakh. The Majesty S has been a famous model in Japan and gets revised styling along with new features for 2020 model year. The front end has been restyled with a new LED projector lamp along with new LED daytime running lamps as well. As far as the engine is concerned, the new Majesty S 155 gets a 155 cc motor, which is liquid-cooled and makes 15 bhp at 7,500 rpm along with peak torque output of 14 Nm at 6,000 rpm. It gets a CVT gearbox. The engine on this scooter is the same as the one on the Yamaha YZF R15 and makes just 3.5 bhp less than the R15. The scooter has a claimed fuel efficiency of 37.5 kmpl, according to the WMTC cycle. (The headlamp unit is brand new on the Majesty S 155. It gets LED projector lamps along with new LED DRLs) It weighs in at 145 kg, has a large 7.4-litre fuel tank and gets telescopic suspension upfront along with a monoshock at the rear…. Read full this story
- Psychology of Scooters Helmets
- How To Choose between Yamaha P-95 or P-155 Digital Piano?
- So You Want to Buy a Scooter?
- Compact Mobility Scooters
- Yamaha C215V Club Speaker
- Advice On Choosing What Scooters For Sale To Buy
- On The Un-Indicted Co-Conspirators of Convicted Felon Lewis 'Scooter' Libby
- Getting to Grips with ISAs
- Indian two wheeler industry - Survival of the fattest
Yamaha Majesty S 155 Maxi Scooter Revealed have 257 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.