We can only imagine. The French marque Bugatti is hard not to associate with speed. Ludicrous speeds, that is. The brand has made a name for itself by making cars with four-digit horsepower ratings and unimaginable top speeds. And these aren’t just on paper – a purpose-built Bugatti Chiron “Longtail”, which later officially became the Chiron Super Sport 300+ that is bound for production, has breached the 300-mile-per-hour barrier with a record-breaking top speed of 304.773 mph (490.484 kph). Gallery: Bugatti Hyper Truck Concept 17 Photos Now, imagine if the French marque makes a semi-trailer truck, or semi, instead of exhilarating two-seaters. Prathyush Devadas of Chinese company Dongfeng did so, and this Bugatti Hyper Truck Concept on the gallery above was how he imagined a Bugatti truck would look like.To keep the distinct Bugatti design, Devadas gave his rendering of the French semi the iconic “C” line at the front of the truck. Interestingly, the cab looks to be suspended inside the “C,” which gave it a front chin bumper that could sweep whatever it is in front of the massive raging truck. Semi Concepts Are Fun To Imagine: Tesla Semi Turns Into Retro-Futuristic Model A Van For A-Team Reboot Hyundai Debuts Dope… Read full this story
- $2.5 million Bugatti Chiron set to claim world speed record
- Wallace showing improvement in Truck Series
- 1,200-horsepower Bugatti Veyron hits 246.4 mph on public road (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Godfrey resets semi-truck jump record at 166 feet
- Hard-and-dirty-facts: Is Eldora the biggest race of the truck season?
- Matt Crafton powers to Truck Series win after others run out of gas
- NASCAR reduces 2015 Truck Series fields to 32 drivers
- Raminator breaks record for world’s fastest monster truck
- WATCH: Semi truck driver walks away unharmed after scary rollover
- Mizzou at SEC Media Days: Respect, fiction vs. fact, LeBron, rings, bow ties and DGB
This Bugatti Hyper Truck Concept Is The Fastest Fictional Semi have 306 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.