New Delhi: The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Sunday reported a 1.1 per cent decline in sales at 1,47,110 units in February. The company had sold 1,48,682 units in February last year, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said in a statement. Domestic sales dropped 1.6 per cent to 1,36,849 units last month as against 1,39,100 units in February 2019, it added. Sales of mini cars, comprising Alto and WagonR, stood at 27,499 units as compared with 24,751 units in the same month last year, up 11.1 per cent. Sales of compact segment, including models such as Swift, Celerio, Ignis, Baleno and Dzire, declined 3.9 per cent to 69,828 units as against 72,678 cars in February last year. Mid-sized sedan Ciaz sales stood at 2,544 units as compared with 3,084 units in February 2019. However, sales of utility vehicles, including Vitara Brezza, S-Cross and Ertiga, rose 3.5 per cent to 22,604 units as compared with 21,834 units in the year-ago month, MSI said. Exports in February were up 7.1 per cent at 10,261 units as against 9,582 units in the corresponding month last year, the company said.
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Sells Over 7 Lakh Units: New Milestone Achieved In 10 Years
- Maruti Suzuki August 2020 domestic sales grow 20% at 116,704 units
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 25,000 Units Sold Within A Year Of Launch: Achieves New Milestone
- Car Sales Report For August 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers A 17% Growth In Yearly Sales
- What pans out for Maruti Suzuki from Toyota-Suzuki partnership?
- Maruti Suzuki August sales up 20 pc to 1.16 lakh units
- Festive season likely to boost auto sales; big cars may get diesel option: Maruti Suzuki
- Maruti Suzuki joins hands with Delhi Policy for road safety
- Maruti Suzuki joins hands with Delhi Police for road safety
- Taking steps to reduce costs, enhance margins: Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki sales dip 1 per cent in February to 1,47,110 units have 267 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 1, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.