Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 17:47 [IST] Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on a new version of their compact sedan, the Dzire. The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dizre is expected to launch next month with a new petrol engine. The upcoming compact sedan has been spotted testing ahead of its launch. According to the spy images from Gaadiwaadi, we can see that the front profile of the new facelift Dizre has undergone design revision. Although, the upcoming model retains its hexagonal shape of the grille with chrome lip. However, the grille is now extended down to merge with the air dam. The front fog-lamp housings are redesigned with new chrome inserts around the housing, and the front number plate position is also changed on the new model as well. Apart from the changes on the front, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire facelift model is expected to feature subtle changes at the rear, along with a new alloy wheel design. The interiors of the upcoming 2020 Dzire are expected to feature Maruti’s new SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new seat… Read full this story
- Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Again — Expected To Launch Next Year
- Maruti Suzuki Announces New Showroom Safety Norms Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Photos, Variants & Features Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- ETAuto Exclusive: Car launch schedules go haywire, what now?
- Spy Pics: Norton Commando And Dominator Spotted In India
- BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe & M8 India Launch Date Confirmed: Here Are All The Details
- 2018 Audi A8 convoy caught winter testing alongside outgoing model
- 2018 Audi RS 5 Coupe spied flexing its new muscles [UPDATE]
- Hero MotoCorp To Enter EV Segment: Electric Maestro Scooter Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch This Year: Expected To Be Price Rs 33 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details have 305 words, post on www.drivespark.com at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.