Notably, a huge hail with 1-1.2 cm hailstone poured down Dien Bien and Muong Ang districts in Dien Bien Province, puncturing many house’s roofs and destroying vegetable crops and trees. Initial statistics showed that the hail phenomenon blew up two houses and 263 rooftops in these provinces. According to the National Hydrology Meteorology Forecast Center, heavy to heavy rains and thunderstorms are expected to continue in the Northern and North- Central regions in the evenings due to an impact of upper- air wind convergence. Amid the weather situation, the Standing Office of the Central Steering Committee for Natural Disaster Prevention and Control proposed natural disaster- hit provinces to make urgently statistic and overcome consequences after the natural disaster. Big hailstones puncture many house’s roofs By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong Tags: Hail rain Northern mountainous region
- Non-stop heavy rains continue in Northern Kerala
- Tropical depressions add to weather woes in north, central regions
- Historic Bomb Cyclone Hits Hard, With Extreme Snow, Rain, and Wind Reported Across Central U.S.
- More radar installed to improve accuracy in storm, rain forecasting
- Conquering northern Vietnam's breathtaking 'Ha Giang Loop'
- Race to rescue last trapped boys intensifies after night of heavy rain
- Five killed in northern torrential rain, one missing
- Yet more storms on the way with two inches of rain and lightning again this evening (but don't worry, it might FINALLY be sunny tomorrow)
- Flood-hit Britain faces 36 HOURS of rain, hail and 'severe' thunderstorms, leaving 600 families STILL unable to return to their homes until the weekend
- 35 Incredible Images of Earth's Mountains and Volcanoes From Space
Hail, rain to continue in Northern mountainous region have 258 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.