President Donald Trump on Tuesday advised Americans to stay in their living rooms instead of going on Spring Break to help cut back on the spread of the coronavirus. He also admitted he’s ‘not happy’ with people who are defying the social distancing guidelines and wouldn’t rule out limiting domestic travel. ‘I would say enjoy your home,’ he said when asked his advice to spring breakers. ‘We have to get this problem fixed, and we will get back into business really quick. We will open up our country. We will open up our society. The world will hopefully open heart. We see areas of the world that haven’t done well. We see areas. We are doing very well for a country so big. I think I would recommend that they just enjoy their living room.’ President Donald Trump advised Americans to stay in their living rooms instead of going on Spring Break A busy beach scene during the outbreak of the coronavirus in Miami Beach, Fla. Trump wouldn’t rule out a ban on domestic travel at a time when the airline and cruise line industries are suffering Clearwater, Florida, a popular spring break destination, had its beaches packed with visitors as have… Read full this story
- Trump praises Kim Jong Un's authoritarian rule, says 'I want my people to do the same'
- I help save American lives, but Donald Trump's travel ban could have cost my wife her life
- What Happened When A Lesbian Sexual Assault Survivor Went To Work For Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Associate Felix Sater Is Linked to the Mob and the CIA—What’s His Role in the Russia Investigation?
- Trump tweets regret for picking Sessions, but advisers say he's unlikely to fire him
- The Donald Trump candidate: McMaster talks police, guns and Trump in Rock Hill
- Donald Trump Asked, “What Do You Have to Lose?” This Illinois Town Found Out.
- Why robots helped Donald Trump win
- Inside Theresa May and Donald Trump's not-so-special relationship
- Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un’s body language was a complex display of power, politeness and clash of cultures
'Enjoy your living room.' Donald Trump tells Americans NOT to travel as he confirms domestic restrictions can't be ruled out and says he is 'NOT happy' with people defying social distancing guidelines have 345 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.