EASTER IS synonymous with bunnies, chicks, chocolate eggs… and crafting.
The best Easter craft sets give kids a fun afternoon activity, and typically provide a lovely Easter-themed decoration for the home.
Or the child – Easter bonnets are a brilliant craft idea that can get mileage year after year.
An Easter crown is another alternative that’s easier to make for younger kids since it mainly involves sticking.
If you’re hoping to make Easter cards for relatives and friends, an Easter stamp set is a value-for-money investment, that even toddlers can enjoy.
Decorating Easter eggs – and then hiding them around the house or garden – is undoubtedly one of the highlights of Easter celebrations. You can hard boil eggs and paint them, or save those for breakfast and get a craft kit with all of the essentials for egg decorating – and then some.
Don’t forget DIY egg baskets, another fun craft idea for those going on an egg hunt.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
1. Best Easter crafts stamping set: The Twiddlers Easter Toy Stamps
- (AD) The Twiddlers Easter Toy Stamps, 50 for £12.99 from Amazon – buy here
This 50-pack of themed, multicoloured Easter stamps will provide great crafting fun long beyond Easter.
With a selection of different stamps including eggs, chicks, lambs, bunnies and ‘Happy Easter!’ motifs, among others (there are 10 different designs in total), these stamps are great for kids keen to make Easter cards or drawings.
They also work well as part of an egg hunt – kids will love finding these with a chocolate egg as they search their gardens or sitting rooms.
Bonus: they all have individual lids – great for minimising mess and keeping the colours from drying out.
2. Best Easter bonnet set: MUQU® 25 Piece Easter Bonnet Kit
- (AD) MUQU® 25 Piece Easter Bonnet Kit, £11.99 from Amazon – buy here
An Easter bonnet crafts activity fits into the fun and useful categories – kids love wearing Easter-themed accessories, and this is one that can hopefully last a few years.
This unisex kit includes a hat, five colourful ribbons, 12 glitter eggs, 1 pack of green straw grass, two carrots, six chicks and two bunnies, so there’s plenty to go on the bonnet.
In fact, you may even have some lovely accessories left over for a separate Easter crafts session.
3. Best Easter craft jar: Jodie Gaul Personalised Easter Bunny Jar
- Decorate Your Own Easter Bunny Jar, £10 from NOHS – buy here
This is a lovely Easter craft jar that’s perfect for holding Easter eggs ahead of the big day.
It also works really well as a craft jar for felt tips, glue sticks, glitter and more.
This glass jar comes with a bunny face (choose from a blue, pink or yellow nose) and the name of the recipient printed; kids get to add the final touch by gluing on bunny ears and a ribbon.
4. Best Easter DIY baskets: Baker Ross Easter Egg Wooden Basket Kits
- Easter Egg Wooden Basket Kits, 4 for £4.95 from Baker Ross – buy here
This set of four DIY wooden Easter egg baskets is a fun craft idea that lets kids’ imaginations go wild.
They can paint, colour and glue anything they like onto these egg-shaped baskets, which slot together for easy assembly.
They’ll look fantastic as a decorative piece, and will also come in handy for Easter egg hunts around the house.
5. Best Easter crafts sticking set: Baker Ross Easter Crown Kits
- (AD) Baker Ross Easter Crown Kits, 2 for £6.95 from Amazon – buy here
These foam craft crowns from Baker Ross are a great alternative to bonnets this Easter.
They’re also a popular choice since a three-year-old will have as much fun with them as a nine-year old.
Easy and fun to make, this set includes two crowns in unisex colours as well as a variety of themed stickers including bunnies and carrots, as well as smaller shapes so kids can decorate their own egg stickers or design flowers.
Parents concur it’s ‘great fun for my kids’ and a ‘fantastic Easter crafting activity’.
6. Best all rounder Easter crafts set: Closs & Hamblin Easter Egg Decorations Kit
Easter Egg Decorations Kit, £9 from Closs & Hamblin – buy here
Closs & Hamblin’s crafts kit has a range of goodies inside to help kids make a variety of crafts, whether they want to paint Easter eggs or create little chicks.
With this kit, kids can also make animal finger puppets, Hama-bead style Easter designs, pipe cleaner flowers and animals and much more.
The kit also includes clay, pompoms, foam hearts, feathers, glitter glue, chenille and eye pins.
In fact, there’s enough in there to craft over the course of a week, not just on Easter day.
We’ve designed Sun Selects to help you to find the best products that won’t break the bank.
Looking for an amazing Easter gift? Then you’ll love this roundup of best Easter baby gifts.
Enjoyed our roundup of Easter crafts? Then you may enjoy our picks of best arts and crafts for kids, too.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
- Best craft kits for adults to keep you busy during lockdown
- The best Black Friday Instant Pot deals for 2020
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War' Die Maschine Easter Egg Guide, Tutorial & Steps
- Cardigans, the number 13 and a jar of pennies: Taylor Swift fans go wild when she hides 'Easter Eggs' themed around her Folklore album in her new Capital One commercial
- Tiered board for high-variance 2020 NBA Draft
- The 10 best Flash games, and how to play them in 2020
- Best Christmas food gifts for 2020
- Best meal delivery services: from Mindful chef to allplants, you’ll find something you like
- Best Gifts for Star Wars Fans
- Best alternative advent calendars for 2020 to countdown to Christmas
- The best Cyber Monday gaming deals for 2020
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Just Set A New Sales Record
- Locked in until Easter: Almost the entire nation is to be banned from socialising indoors until April as Tories accuse Government of catastrophic damage to economy with Tier system
- Who is in YOUR Christmas bubble? And what exactly ARE the rules? Three-household limit is set to stir up family feuds over five-day festive break as relatives vie to be on the invite list (or left OFF it)
- How to get the Zombies easter egg in Call of Duty Cold War
- Nerd Alert: DIY Batman Armor, Fantastic Four Easter Eggs & More
- Black Ops Cold War Zombies Easter egg walkthrough - how to complete Die Maschine
- How to get the Call of Duty: Cold War Zombies Easter egg
Best Easter craft sets 2020: from DIY egg baskets to Easter bonnets have 1146 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.