Home Two wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Friday, March 6, 2020, 11:03 [IST] The Italian motorcycle manufacturer Aprilia, has delivered their first and only RSV4 1100 Factory in India. The motorcycle was delivered in Bengaluru by Motoplex to Doctor Mirza. The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory Retailed at Rs 30 lakh, on-road (Bengaluru). The RSV4 1100 RF was first showcased at the 2020 AutoExpo, and was announced that the motorcycle will be available until April 1st as it is only BS4 compliant. With the BS6 deadline approaching less than a month, this the only bike that will be sold and registered in India. While speaking to the showroom officials, they mentioned the bike is made in limited numbers for customers across the globe. Getting a super-limited motorcycle and a one-off model in India is certainly exciting The Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory features gorgeous Italian design with the brand’s signature three-part headlight set up in the front. The motorcycle also has many carbon-fibre trims across the bike. This includes the tank trim, side fairing, front fenders, and on the exhaust. The motorcycle also features race-spec style winglets that will offer more aerodynamic stability at high speeds. The motorcycle is equipped… Read full this story
- Textile trails: A walk through the craft landscape of India
- Keeping the PlayStation 2 Alive in India
- India, Saudi Arabia to hold first joint naval drills in early March
- Present India exists because of Sardar Patel's futuristic vision: Yogi Adityanath
- India rejects Pak report claim that New Delhi ready for talks with Islamabad
- US reaches out to India & Pakistan, asks Islamabad to act against terrorists
- World Cup Semi-Final: Hat-Trick Man Mohammed Shami Not Part of India Playing XI vs New Zealand
- Superbike 2000: Aprilia RSV 1000
- 'Pokemon Go Latest News & Update: Game's India Release Date Delayed? Official Launching Moved To Mid-August?
- PUBG is Turning Kids Into "Psychopaths," Banned In India
Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory Delivered In India: Could It Be The Only One In The Country? have 309 words, post on www.drivespark.com at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.