A new image of the 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire facelift has surfaced online, and for the first time, we get to see that car without camouflage. Now, the spy photo might not be the clearest one, but we do get to see some of the design updates that the car will come with. The facelifted Dzire gets a heavily updated face featuring a new, larger single-frame hexagonal grille that comes with horizontal slats and the ‘Suzuki’ logo at the centre while the number plate housing positioned below. The bumper too has been updated with bigger, sharper housings for the foglamps, however, the bonnet and the headlamps look very much unchanged. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire in the image appears to be the entry-level variant, so we only get to see halogen headlamps, and black steel wheels, along with body-coloured door handles and ORVMs. The overall design of the profile, however, looks identical to the existing pre-facelift model. We do not get to see the rear section of the car in these images, however, we expect to see a slightly updated rear section with revised taillamps and rear bumper. Maruti Suzuki Dzire 6.47 Lakh * On Road Price (New Delhi) FIND OUT… Read full this story
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift spotted again, Launch later this year
- 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza (facelift)
- 2020 BMW Alpina B7 Facelift Spotted With Texas-Sized Grille And Sportier Front Bumper
- 2019 Honda Civic spotted sans camouflage ahead of launch next month [Video]
- Cars that give their makers the MOST money: Maruti Baleno, Dzire, Brezza & Toyota Innova!
- Upcoming India-spec Maruti Suzuki Ertiga fully REVEALED
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Price, Specification & Mileage
- Volkswagen Vento and Polo facelift spotted testing
- Maruti Suzuki Swift is now India's best selling car
- 5 new Maruti Suzuki cars coming to India: New WagonR to Ciaz facelift
2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Facelift Spotted Sans Camouflage have 293 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.