Aday before the
Activists also point out that power in Mumbai is also distributed by private utilities like
The state government is already reeling under the debt burden of Rs 4.71lakh crore, which is expected to cross Rs 5 lakh crore by the end of the financial year. The state is also spending around Rs 35,000 crore as interest on the debt. Due to renewed farm loan waiver policies, the state will also be spending between Rs 45,000 crore and Rs 51,000 crore. A senior government official said it will be difficult in such a scenario to take on such a burden.
NCP’s chief spokesperson and
Congress spokesperson Raju Waghmare said Raut has asked Mahavitaran to recover dues on a war footing, reduce distribution losses and bring in efficiency. He said, “The energy department has not asked for any budgetary support from the government, so there is no question of any tussle between the Congress and the NCP on this issue.”
- The power of self-interest
- Consolidating our small farms into larger management units
- One uranium mine in Niger says a lot about China’s huge nuclear-power ambitions
- Our Government Has Unveiled Over 900 Items That Will Be GST-Free
- India will not sign any free-trade agreement in a rush: Piyush Goyal
- Congress just killed a rule that would have made it easier for consumers to sue banks — here’s why people are so upset
- In support of Duterte’s ‘build’ mantra, PH needs more power plants
- AC Energy favors competition in awarding power supply contracts
- US and China tussle for trade dominance at APEC
- These are the best cars of 2016, according to Consumer Reports
- According to Consumer Reports, these are the best cars of 2016
- Consumer Reports says these are the best cars of 2016
- The geopolitical impact of consumer electronics
- Water for irrigation need not be free (Part II)
- Did anybody say that a coal for Power Policy will significantly reduce the cost of electricity?
- Free RAW editor
- How the free-to-play model captured the mobile gaming market, why it’s proven problematic, and how to fix it
- John McCain delivers powerful speech from the Senate floor as he returns while dealing with brain cancer
Tussle over free power to small domestic consumers have 624 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.