PRINCE Andrew is facing being questioned by the top law officer where ex-pal Jeffrey Epstein ran his paedophile island bolthole.
US Virgin Islands attorney general Denise George refused to rule out speaking to the Duke of York.
Ms George stonewalled when asked specifically about him in her investigation into Epstein’s child sex trafficking.
But she added: “We target evidence, the evidence may take us to people. But we target the evidence. We see where the evidence leads us.”
MOST READ IN UK NEWS
Princess Anne’s pal shot dead & husband critical in ‘murder-suicide bid’
Man, 52, & woman, 21, killed after car plunges into water near primary school
Boy, 16, killed himself after pupils bullied him ‘for years’ for being gay
NAN TOO BOTHERED
New mum aged 21 is UK’s ‘youngest gran’ after marrying 56-year-old grandad
Harry and Meghan set to rake in £1bn after Megxit, top financial expert says
Family slammed for leaving ‘disgusting mess’ after Harvester meal
It comes after witness Steve Scully told The Sun on Sunday he saw Andrew, 60, kissing and groping Virginia Roberts on Little St James.
The IT contractor decided to speak out after the royal said he could not remember meeting Virginia.
The duke denies any wrongdoing.
- GOT a news story? RING us on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
- Prince Andrew faces new Epstein anguish: Royal may be dragged deeper into 'sex slave' scandal as FBI inquiry into suicide of billionaire paedophile will switch to his associates, focusing on the prince's socialite friend Ghislaine Maxwell
- US school bus with poster urging the public to 'get Prince Andrew to call the FBI' if they see the Duke of York is sent to Buckingham Palace by Jeffrey Epstein victims' lawyer
- Witness claims he saw Prince Andrew kiss and grope Virginia Roberts on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘paedo island’
- Spectacular Rio Carnival kicks off with bejewelled dancers in show-stopping outfits
- Murderous rugby star had string of affairs and was texting ‘hundreds’ of women before killing wife, kids and himself
- Madeleine McCann cops ‘quiz Brit barmaid over her German ex-boyfriend who lived near resort where toddler vanished’
- Brit gran, 71, jailed for smuggling £1m of cocaine on cruise fears she’ll die in prison after finding ‘cancer’ lump
- Real-life female Cracker Kerry Daynes on 20 years spent probing the minds of murderers, rapists and child molesters
- Has Dua Lipa’s Brits performance with Rita Ora’s ex Calvin Harris ignited feud?
- Former confidant of late mobster John Gotti Sr. says Jeffrey Epstein could have 'paid someone dearly' to help him commit 'suicide' at the Manhattan prison he claims was a den of 'corruption'
- Victims of Jeffrey Epstein are reassured they CAN still get justice after his suicide as the feds promise to continue their investigation and go after the billionaire pedophile's accomplices
Prince Andrew faces being questioned by the US Virgin Islands’ top lawyer have 488 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.