We at team carandbike have made it a tradition to recognise the very best that the Auto Expo offers. The carandbike Auto Expo Excellence Award for the best four-wheeler pavilion at the 2020 Auto Expo went to MG Motor India. Essentially a British brand, MG Motor India put up a British themed pavilion which not only looked the part and but was also planned beautifully. MG Motor India displayed cars which showcased its rich British heritage, starting with the gorgeous MG A and ending with one of the best concept cars at the expo, the MG Vision I. The MG Motor pavilion was a true visual delight and a unique narrative of Morris Garages’ history. Also Read: Kia Sonet Wins Best Of Show At Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020 (Udit Malhotra and Milind Shah from MG Motor India posing with the best pavilion award along with team carandbike) The MG Motor India pavilion had the quintessential British feel, with brick walls, a London-esque set design and typical British touches like black-coloured benches, red-coloured telephone booth and an ‘MG café’ as well. Along with the design, the fact that MG Motor had divided its pavilion in eight zones which included a… Read full this story
- The Auto Industry Just Had Its Best February In 15 Years
- TechRadar's 2018 CES Awards – the best tech at the show
- Best phones of 2018 in India: The top smartphones we've tested
- Telstra cleans up at Frost & Sullivan Excellence Awards
- Truly Good: NeighborGoods Wins Microsoft BizSpark Accelerator Award for Best Bootstrapped Startup
- Paris Hilton Has Won an Award for Best New Female DJ
- And the award for Best Free Office Suite goes to...
- Chaos and innovation compete at Auto Expo in Delhi
- Best entry-level DSLRs in India: What to look for and which to buy in 2018
- The best Bluetooth speakers available in India 2018
Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Four Wheeler Pavilion - MG Motor India have 308 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.