Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Aprilia has unveiled their new 160cc maxi-scooter offering, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market. The new Aprilia SXR160 once launched in India will rival the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street.
The Aprilia SXR160 is the first maxi-scooter offering from the Italian brand in the Indian market. The new Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter comes with a number of new features, equipment and bold and striking design.
Starting from the front, the new SXR160 comes with dual-headlamps units on the front apron, both of which receive integrated LED DRLs. The front also comes with a large windscreen and a dual-tone red and black scheme, offering a sporty appearance to the maxi-scooter.
The side and rear profile continue the sporty theme with stylish-looking body graphics and design elements, comfortable seating for both the rider and the pillion, along with sleek LED taillights as well. The maxi-scooter from Aprilia also offers plenty of features and equipment as well.
Some of the features on the Aprilia SXR160 include stylish alloy wheels, disc brakes, digital instrument cluster, large under-seat storage and BS6-compliant engine. Aprilia, however, is yet to reveal the official power figures of the new 160cc maxi-scooter offering.
At the time of unveiling, the company stated that bookings for the Aprilia SXR160 will begin sometime in August 2020, with a launch expected at the end of the year (Q3 2020).
Thoughts On The Aprilia SXR160 Maxi-Scooter Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter is making its entry into the Indian market by the end of 2020. Prices for the maxi-scooter should be competitive, considering the model is manufactured locally. Once launched, the Aprilia SXR160 maxi-scooter will rival the likes of the Suzuki Burgman Street and the Honda Grazia in the Indian market.
- All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Aprilia SXR 160 Scooter Bookings Open Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 2021 Ducati Monster Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing In Mumbai Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- F2 Sakhir GP Sprint Race: Jehan Daruvala Bags Maiden Win As Mick Schumacher Is Crowned 2020 Champion
- Best-Selling MPV In India For November 2020: Segment Registers Only A Marginal Growth
- Skoda India Trademarks Three New Names For Upcoming Cars: Vision IN SUV To Be Brand’s Next Model In India
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Winter Care Campaign Across India: Here Are The Details
- Looking Back On The Transition From BS4 To BS6: Biggest Implementation Of Automotive Rule In 2020
- Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- Etrio Touro Electric Three-Wheeler Leasing Options Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- MG Motor India Christmas Surprise: Hector & ZS EV Offered With Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 40,000
- Toyota ‘Dream Car Art Contest’ Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- Okinawa Discontinues Lead-Acid Battery Based Electric Scooters: Here Are The Details
- In testing COVID times, India got record investment; world sees it as trustworthy partner: PM Modi
- Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
Auto Expo 2020: Aprilia SXR160 Maxi-Scooter Unveiled - Will Rival The Suzuki Burgman Street In India have 697 words, post on www.drivespark.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.