The supermini is going through some major changes for its next generation. Hyundai has kicked off a teaser campaign to build up hype around the next-generation i20, but someone not particularly interested in respecting embargoes has decided to ruin the company’s plans. Scheduled to debut early next month at the Geneva Motor Show, the revamped supermini is making a rather unexpected online debut courtesy of leaked official images revealing the exterior design in full. Hot Hatch Version Planned: Hyundai i20 N Spied For The First Time As previewed through a teaser at the beginning of the month, the Ford Fiesta rival from South Korea will be entering its third generation with a whole new look. Seen here is likely the high-end trim level judging by the two-tone look with the roof, pillars, side mirror caps all finished in black. Those snazzy wheels are the same ones depicted in the aforementioned teaser. Gallery: 2021 Hyundai i20 leaked official images 6 Photos Overall, the new i20 looks significantly sharper than the model it replaces and is the latest model to adopt a full-width LED strip. We’re noticing more black surfaces at the back where the upper part of the tailgate is dark,… Read full this story
- The New LED Technology Looks Sharp
- Look Sharp and Get the Date
- Submit Pro Images to Modeling Agencies by Being Your Own Fashion Photographer - And Spend No Money
- Harvey Keitel, 80, looks smitten with chic wife Daphna Kastner, 58, as they hold hands while enjoying a relaxing stroll in New York City
- Climbing the Corporate Ladder With the Right Image
- Checking For Car Leaks - Lazy Oil Leak Detection
- Three Things to Keep in Mind When Adding Images to Your E-Newsletter
- Body Image and Self Esteem Important in Weight Loss?
- Looking For Free Image Hosting - Photo Sharing and Printouts? Read This First
- Nubia Z20 First Look: Are Two Screens Really Better Than One?
2021 Hyundai i20 Looks Sharp In Leaked Official Images have 321 words, post on www.motor1.com at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.