Land Rover will launch the new Discovery Sport in India on February 13, 2020. It is a premium compact SUV which was first launched in 2014 as a replacement for the Freelander. The new Discovery Sport is built on the Evoque Transverse Architecture which will have provisions for an electrified powertrain as well. The new chassis is up to 13 per cent stiffer and gets rigidly-mounted sub-frames, thereby bettering the NVH levels as well. (The 2020 Discovery Sport carries the same design cues as its predecessor but gets a bolder grille, updated headlamps) We expect that the new Land Rover Discovery Sport will get an updated range of 2.0-litre petrol and diesel Ingenium engines. We expect the P250 and the D180 engines to be introduced in India. The petrol engine will make about 250 bhp while the diesel will make about 180 bhp, as the names suggest. Both mills will be paired to a 9-speed automatic transmission and will get all-wheel drive as standard. (The 2020 Discovery Sport comes with TouchPro Duo as standard) The engine line-up could also include an electrified option with a mild-hybrid system with an engine-mounted integrated starter generator for gaining energy back which is lost… Read full this story
- Land Rover Range Rover SV Coupe's Stylish Cabin Teased
- New Hyundai Creta India Launch Date Confirmed: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F And Pulsar 220F BS6 Variant Specifications Revealed
- Tata Sierra Concept Can Be Put Into Production When Required Says Tata Motors
- Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Variant To Feature New 1.2-Litre mStallion Petrol Engine
- Coronavirus: JLR China plant shut down extended till 17th Feb, Q4 earnings set to be hit
2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport: What To Expect have 278 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.