If you've seen tonight's final two installments in the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths superhero crossover , you know EXACTLY which "holy shit!" moment we're talking about. If you haven't seen it yet, but you plan on watching it, move along…there will be spoilers.
Still here? Really ready to talk about this? Here's another photo just in case.
We'll be digging more into the finer points of Crisis parts four and five tomorrow, but we couldn't close out the night without commenting on the fact that the CW's familiar small-screen Barry Allen, played by Grant Gustin, came face to face with the DC Extended Universe's movie Barry Allen, played by Ezra Miller .
Great for students and gamers! The 90-degree rotating screen makes transitions simple.
Miller's long-awaited Flash solo film has been in Hollywood turmoil for years (please enjoy this ye olde article from 2017 ), changing directors (most recently: It 's Andy Muschietti) and writers (currently aboard: Birds of Prey 's Christina Hodson) along the way. Those behind-the-scenes updates aside, his surprise appearance as the character in Crisis on Infinite Earths feels like the strongest confirmation we've yet gotten that The Flash movie is still happening.. .one of these days .
So anyway, consider this your spoiler-filled discussion zone. What did you make of Miller's out-of-the-blue appearance in Crisis — the best-kept cameo in a crossover stuffed with 'em ?
For more, make sure you're following us on our Instagram @ io9dotcom .
- Batwoman EP on How Season 1 Feeds into Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Exclusive: Crisis on Infinite Earths Begins with Destruction of Various Parallel Universes
- LaMonica Garrett Talks the Monitor, the Anti-Monitor, Crisis on Infinite Earths and More
- Crisis on Infinite Earths' The Monitor Actor Cheats to Get an Edge
- The Flash and Supergirl Team Up With Legends of Tomorrow in Crisis on Infinite Earths Set Photo
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Actor LaMonica Garrett Teases the Anti-Monitor's Debut
- Arrow Producer Shares Early Concept Image for Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Marc Guggenheim Drops First Official Look At Crisis On Infinite Earths
- Arrowverse's Crisis On Infinite Earths Crossover Already At Work, Announcement Teased For Comic-Con
- Black Lightning will reportedly show up for the Arrowverse's "Crisis On Infinite Earths"
- Arrow's Stephen Amell Reveals Epic Struggle With a Hammock in Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- Grant Gustin Says A Goal On The Flash Is To Get To Crisis On Infinite Earths
- LaMonica Garrett Knows Arrowverse Fans Are Already Asking About 'Crisis on Infinite Earths'
- 'The Flash' Showrunner, Gustin Talk "Crisis on Infinite Earths" Plans
- Black Lightning’s characters will be part of The CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earth crossover event
- 'The Flash' Has Its 'Crisis On Infinite Earths' Planned For the Next Solar Eclipse
- ‘Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’ review
- The Met Gala wasn't shit compared to the 1995 Indiana Jones Adventure opening
So, How About That Holy Shit Moment on Crisis on Infinite Earths? have 502 words, post on gizmodo.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.