After one doozy of a cliffhanger and a month away from our TV screens, The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover officially concludes tonight. The epic event will air its remaining two episodes tonight, as the Arrowverse’s roster of heroes mount a last-ditch effort against The Anti-Monitor (LaMonica Garrett). “Crisis on Infinite Earths” will pick back up tonight with a new episode of Arrow at 8/7c, followed by an episode of Legends of Tomorrow at 9/8c. If you’re eager to see what’s in store for the event — especially considering the current state of the multiverse — here’s what you need to know about how to tune in.
If you want to make sure you’re tuned in to the event tonight, there are an array of ways to (legally) do so. For starters, you can tune in to your local The CW affiliate, which you can figure out here. If you don’t have access to cable or satellite, the network is also available through packages with several TV streaming services, including Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, FuboTV, and ATT Now.
If you’re not able to be near a TV during tonight’s “Crisis” event, there still is a way for you to check out the episodes soon after. The CW’s website allows viewers to stream the five most recent episodes of any of their original series, without a login or subscription. This means that you can watch Parts 4 and 5 of “Crisis” as early as Tuesday, January 15th.
For those who would rather wait and binge-watch “Crisis” on Netflix while the shows are on summer hiatus, there’s an extra wrinkle that might stand in your way. Earlier this year, it was announced that Batwoman‘s first season will be available on HBO Max as opposed to Netflix, a premium streaming service that is set to launch next May. This means that in order to watch “Crisis” in its entirety, you (at the time of this writing) will need both a Netflix and HBO Max subscription to do so, and will need to hop to HBO Max for “Part 2” of the event.
In addition to Arrow, The Flash, Batwoman, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow, the epic event will feature characters from across the DC multiverse. At the time of this writing, these have included Smallville‘s Tom Welling and Erica Durance, Black Lightning‘s Cress Williams, Stargirl‘s Brec Bassinger, Birds of Prey‘s Ashley Scott, Batman‘s Burt Ward, Batman‘s Alexander Knox, Lucifer‘s Tom Ellis, and legendary voice actor Kevin Conroy.
Are you excited to check out the remainder of The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
- So, How About That Holy Shit Moment on Crisis on Infinite Earths?
- Crisis on Infinite Earths for Infinite Dummies
- Weirdly Enough, the UK Won't Get All of Crisis on Infinite Earths
- How Should the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths End?
- io9 Roundtable: Excitable Screaming About Crisis on Infinite Earths' Messy, Gleeful Finale
- The CW Is Out of New Shows, So it's Re-Running Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Supergirl's Finale Suggests There Will Be a Very Prominent Zombie in Next Year's Crisis
- Crio9-sis on Infinite Roundtables: Why We're Split Like a Multiverse on DC's New Crossover
- All Your Favorite DC Superheroes (Past and Present!) Unite for Crisis on Infinite Earths Trailer - E! Online
- Was The CW's Big Crisis on Infinite Earths Cameo Even a Secret From Melissa Benoist? - E! Online
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Is Here: How the Crossover Is Changing the Entire Arrowverse - E! Online
- It's "Crisis on Infinite Earths" Like You've Never Seen Before Thanks to LaMonica Garrett - E! Online
- You'll Never Guess Which Hero Can Get Superman's Baby to Stop Crying in Crisis on Infinite Earths - E! Online
- Katherine McNamara Says Mia Will Go to Extreme Lengths to Get Oliver Back in Crisis on Infinite Earths - E! Online
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Signs Off for 2019 By Killing Almost Everybody Ever - E! Online
- Caity Lotz Says "Everyone's Starting to Lose It" When Crisis on Infinite Earths Picks Back Up - E! Online
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: That Cameo and What That Major Arrowverse Change Means - E! Online
- All of Crisis on Infinite Earths' Surprising Pop Culture Collateral Damage - E! Online
How to Watch "Crisis on Infinite Earths" Part 4 and 5 have 726 words, post on comicbook.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.