Bajaj Auto Limited has launched the company’s first electric scooter, the new Bajaj Chetak, with prices starting at ₹ 1 lakh. The new electric scooter is the first product introduced under Bajaj Auto’s new electric vehicle (EV) vertical, called Bajaj Urbanite, and will be offered in two variants. The Chetak Urbane edition with drum brakes will be priced at ₹ 1 lakh, while the Chetak Premium edition with disc brakes is priced at ₹ 1.15 lakh. The new Chetak comes with an all metal body, with a neo retro design, with a distinctive silhouette, which seems inspired by Vespa. The new Bajaj Chetak comes with LED lighting all round, with premium paint finish, alloy wheels, and a full digital instrument console which gives out information like battery range, and real-time battery indicator, as well as keyless ignition. The Bajaj Chetak will be built at Bajaj Auto’s manufacturing facility in Chakan, on the outskirts of Pune, Maharashtra, and comes with a 3 years/50,000 km standard warranty. The Chetak’s electric motor provides 4 kW (5.36 bhp) of peak power, and 3.8 kW (5 bhp) of continuous power, and 16 Nm of torque. The Chetak gets two operational modes – Eco, and Sport…. Read full this story
- From Being An Enigma To A Trusty Friend, Bajaj Chetak Set My Wheels In Motion
- Save Money With An Electric Scooter
- Get Mobile with Electric Scooter
- How To Purchase Electric Scooters Online?
- How To Discover The Secrets To Buying An Electric Scooter Fast and Easily
- Cheap Electric Scooter - Ways To Find A Cheap Electric Scooter
- Electric Scooter Review - Checklist of an Electric Scooter Review
- Electric Scooters- Love at First Spin
- How Do You Procure A Cheap Electric Scooter?
- Electric Scooter Brands - Which Are The Best Electric Scooter Brands?
Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Launched; Prices Begin At ₹ 1 Lakh have 291 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.