|X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence championed the Best Residential Development Vietnam at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2019 in January 2019|
The International Property Awards is the world’s leading, most prestigious, and most credible real estate awards. Each year, the event attracts the participation of prominent developers and investor businesses from around the globe, with the winners comprising of influential real estate developers in various regions: Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Canada, Caribbean, Central and South America, Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Through many rigorous assessments and strict criteria, the jury and international experts highly appreciated X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence’s architecture and concept development. According to the Organising Committee, the representative of Vietnam – X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence – was one of Asia’s top real estate projects, especially for pioneering green buildings with green and sustainable certifications.
|The project won Best Residential Development Asia-Pacific at the International Property Awards 2019|
David Chang, chairman and director of MIVI JSC, said, “Being featured in the nomination list of international awards is the result of setting the right development goals and strategic vision. Once again, these credible awards set the project’s prospects for 2020 and beyond.”
X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence is a hotel resort development of an international-standard architectural design. It is situated in a peaceful, secluded, and quiet location and yet it is just a few minutes from the historic and world-famous historical city of Hoi An.
Inspired by the surrounding natural beauty, hand-picked designers created structures that blend seamlessly into their environment. Set against a stunning tropical backdrop at the centre of the resort in an airy courtyard, each facility is contemporarily designed and surpasses the standards expected of a five-star resort.
|Phase 1 under construction with villas schedule for handover from quarter 1, 2020|
When put into operation in early 2020, X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence is expected to create a “fever” in the resort market, adding fuel to the hugely potential Hoi An real estate market.
- X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence wins 3 accolades at the Vietnam Property Awards 2017
- Sofitel Centara Grand Resort & Villas wins top environment award
- Dua Lipa, George Ezra and Anne-Marie lead Brit Awards 2019 nominations with ten nods between them
- Cong Tri’s heads-turning Emmy dress wins international kudos
- Crown Resorts win 'Australia's Best Hotel' Award and 'Best Hotel Renovation' Award at 2013 International Hotel Awards
- The 12 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States for 2019
- X2 Residences projects scoop three highly recommended awards at the Thailand Property Awards 2012
- Thailand's best are celebrated at 2013 Thailand Property Awards
- Disney's Beach Resorts Earn AAA Four Diamond Award Ratings for 2019
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Opens Second Nepal Property
- X2 Hotels & Resorts Group Arrives in Chiang Mai
- X2 Hotels & Resorts Group expands to Australia
- Well Hotels & Resorts signs two new properties in Pattaya
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Resort and Villas wins PATA Gold Award
- Bürgenstock Hotel & Resort's RitzCoffier Restaurant Is Awarded Michelin Star
- Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa wins at the Travel Industry’s Answer to the Oscars
- Thailand wins TTG Travel Awards Destination of the Year 2013 among 12 winners from the Kingdom
- Telegraph Travel Awards 2019: Win a £28,000 snow leopard safari
X2 Hoi An Resort & Residence wins International Property Awards 2019 have 534 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.