Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Jaswal By Rahul Jaswal Published: Saturday, December 14, 2019, 17:58 [IST] Volvo India has just launched the all new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol for Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The all new SUV is now Volvo’s smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry level segment. The all new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV, and the exteriors feature a unique tail lamp design, two-tome exteriors, large wheel aches, diamond cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate. The interiors of the Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design feature a black leather finish with aluminum inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless charging for smartphones. Other technology installed on the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags. At the heart of Volvo’s new SUV is a BS-VI compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an… Read full this story
- Mahindra XUV300 BS6 Diesel Models Priced Starting Rs 8.69 Lakh, Ex-Showroom India
- Bajaj Dominar 250 launched at Rs 1.60 lakh
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7-inch tablet launched at Rs 39,400
- The new Volkswagen T-Roc SUV priced at Rs 19.99 lakh in India
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Facelift (2020) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.89 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta SUV Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh: The King Is Back In A Brand-New Avatar!
- New Generation Audi A6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 54.20 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta launched, starts at Rs 9.99 lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Bolero BS6 Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Renault launches BS-VI compliant Duster SUV, price starts at Rs 8.49 lakh
Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom have 318 words, post on www.drivespark.com at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.