The pace in the auto industry is again tapering down as the industry coasts past the festive season period. According to the data released by the Society Of Indian Automotive Manufacturers (SIAM), auto sales were almost flat at -0.84 per cent selling 263,773 units in November 2019 compared to 266,000 units in the same month last year. Only SUVs have posted positive growth in the month at 32.70 per cent selling 92,739 units as compared to 69,884 units a year ago. Sales of passenger cars went down by 10.83 per cent at 160,306 units as compared to 179,783 units while Vans posted a de-growth of 34.32 per cent at 10,728 units as compared to 16,333 units in the same month last year. Also Read: Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020 Two-Wheeler sales went down 14.27 per cent at 14,10,939 units as compared to 16,45,783 units from November 2018 Also Read: Car Sales November 2019: Maruti Suzuki Sales Decline By 3.2% The situation even in the rural market hasn’t shown any sign of improvement letting two-wheelers sales slump by 14.27 per cent at 14,10,939 units as compared to 16,45,783 units in the same month a year… Read full this story
- Auto blues: Passenger vehicle sales may skid 13% this year
- Passenger vehicle sales may grow in Dec; CVs, 2Ws, tractors to remain subdued
- Toyota global sales up 2% to 924,352 units in November 2019
- 2019 set to record steepest fall in passenger car sales
- ICRA maintains negative outlook on passenger vehicles, CVs
- HTET Biometric Candidates Verification list for November 2019 exam released; result soon
- Car Sales In December 2019: Mahindra Records 4 Per Cent Growth In Sales
- GM, Fiat Chrysler U.S. auto sales decline in 2019
- Harris County alcohol sales: Minute Maid Park still led alcohol sales in November
- Huawei's sales grew in 2019, but it says next year will be 'difficult'
Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent have 292 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.