Hanoi (VNA) – Some artworks from the Vietnam Museum of Fine Arts collection have been put on display at the museum to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Vietnam People’s Army (December 22).
The exhibition also displays paintings about navy soldiers and relations between citizens and soldiers.
Some of the artworks depict quiet moments that are rare in war time, said Nguyen Anh Minh, the Museum's Director at the exhibition opening ceremony.
The exhibition is a chance for young generation to get to know about glorious tradition of the Vietnam People’s Army. The army is from people, for people and by people, he added.
The paintings were made by artists from different generations including artists from Indochina Fine Arts College; artists from the national resistance against the French and the American and artists from national unification.
The exhibition runs until December 27./.
- National museum dedicated to Army debuts on Veterans Day
- Kobe Bryant NBA Finals jersey to be displayed at Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture ... following his tragic death earlier this year in helicopter crash with daughter Gianna and seven others
- Calls for national museum to document UK's role in slave trade
- At this awesome new museum, the exhibits respond to the sound of your voice
- Photo: US Army Museums to Purge Collections, Give Away Duplicate Weapons, Uniforms
- Heritage, alone no more: India’s museums adapt to the virtual zeitgeist
- At Least 70 Artifacts Reportedly Vandalised Across Three Galleries on Berlin’s Museum Island
- Art in a pandemic: Openings delayed, museums embrace technology
- Sweden Commences Work on Its First Holocaust Museum
- Hanoi exhibition showcases traditional ASEAN attires
- Hanoi Museum to showcase more than 1,000 years of history
- Furious Joe Exotic claims ‘penis pump’ displayed in Tiger King museum exhibit ISN’T his – as he ‘has a high sex drive’
- What's new in the Jewish Museum Berlin's core exhibition
- Kasturbhai Lalbhai Museum: A house for Indian art
- Reagan Library Lures Visitors With Unrelated Disney Exhibit
- MET 2020: Fashion’s past and present commune at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Shanghai hosts art exhibition on Silk Road
- Motat launches new exhibitions in bid to recover $500k Covid-19 revenue hit
National museum hosts exhibition on army have 380 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.