Washington (CNN)A White House review of President Donald Trump’s decision to withhold nearly $400 million in US military aid to Ukraine showed an extensive effort to justify that hold after it was placed and a debate over its legality, The Washington Post reported Sunday.
- White House Reviews Military Plans Against Iran, in Echoes of Iraq War
- Solyndra Scandal Hits Obama White House
- Security Concerns Give the White House a Fortified New Look
- Behind the Ukraine Aid Freeze: 84 Days of Conflict and Confusion
- DNC members grow frustrated over increasing White House influence
- How to survive the White House bloodbath, according to Donald Trump's favourite general
- Federal Judge Greenlights Nunes Lawsuit Against Washington Post
- Journalist fleshes out White House state dinner scoop involving Scott Morrison and Brian Houston
- Kamala Vanishes from Public as Afghanistan Crisis Engulfs White House
- How a Fringe Theory About Ukraine Took Root in the White House
- White House Accused of Improperly Politicizing Review of John Bolton’s Book
- Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says
- Bolton Hints at Further Revelations if He Overcomes White House ‘Censorship’
- A Timeline of the White House's Bizarre Week Attacking Dr. Fauci Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- White House voices support for John Lewis voting rights bill
- A New Coronavirus Adviser Roils the White House With Unorthodox Ideas
- Whatever else he did, Cuomo did not obstruct justice by ranting to Obama White House
- Could the Trump Administration Block Congestion Pricing in New York?
Washington Post: White House review shows extensive effort to justify Trump's decision to block Ukraine aid have 989 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.