Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Friday, November 29, 2019, 17:26 [IST] Land Rover unveiled the iconic Defender SUV in the US, earlier this year. Since its global unveil, the 2020 Land Rover Defender has created quite a buzz, garnering a lot of demand in international markets. Now, carandbike reports that the 2020 Land Rover Defender will make its way to the Indian market as well. According to the reports, the iconic SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime in mid-2020 (around June). Land Rover will introduce the Defender 110 (the long-wheelbase variant) first in the Indian market. The smaller Land Rover Defender 90, will go on sale in India later by December 2020. Initially, the Land Rover Defender will be imported into the Indian market as a CBU (Completely Built Unit). However, by late-2021, Land Rover plans to start local assembly of the Defender in India, allowing it to be brought in as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit. The Land Rover Defender in India will be available with a choice of four variants: Standard, S, SE and HSE. All variants of the Land Rover Defender will come with a host of features… Read full this story
- By Jimny! Suzuki reinvents its mini-SUV as a Land Rover defender
- Land Rover Defender prototypes are on the road
- Paris motor show 2018: new Land Rover Defender
- Could this be the first electric Land Rover?
- Jaguar Land Rover is recruiting right now
- Appeal launched after Redbourn Co-op ram raid
- Anthony Joshua's Coventry-made £200k Range Rover stolen
- Fury over UK's 'unjustifiable' £98m foreign aid injection for India
- Aftermath of fire which destroyed 100 hectares of heath land
- India Aims to Establish Firmest Conclusion of Water, Minerals on Moon's Surface
Land Rover Defender India Launch Confirmed: Here Are All The Details have 274 words, post on www.drivespark.com at November 29, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.