Former Vice President Joe Biden stuttered while answering the first question posed by moderators at the Democrat debate in Atlanta, Georgia, on Wednesday.
Joe Biden, along with the other candidates on the stage, was asked about the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump that has been unfolding over the past week on Capitol Hill. Unlike the other Democrats, Biden’s response was disjointed and punctuated by a stutter at certain points. The stutter, which Biden has previously discussed overcoming as a child, caught the notice of many on social media.
— Cenk Uygur (@cenkuygur) November 21, 2019
The shell of Joe Biden seems to be falling apart on national television.. pic.twitter.com/c8oBs2NV4K
— Walker Bragman (@WalkerBragman) November 21, 2019
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) November 21, 2019
Joe Biden is reduced to nonsensical stammering because he is so overcome with joy at the sudden news that he became a new grandfather today 😘
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 21, 2019
Since jumping into the presidential race, the 77-year-old former vice president has been known to stammer and slur his words on the campaign trail. Most notably, Biden slurred through his first speech as a candidate in April, often confounding his audience by using words like “baldanny,” among others.
“I want to thank Rich Fritzgerald, the county executive for — the baladanny — the Allegheny County executive for being here,” the former vice president said at the time, before proceeding to stumble over the words dignity, success, and hospitals.
- Joe Biden dazed and confused at Dem debate?
- Front-running Biden trips in first 2020 Democratic debate
- Joe Biden Hires Symone Sanders as His 2020 Presidential Campaign Strategist
- Takeaways from night 2 of the Democratic debate
- 2020 Democratic debate: Sanders, Biden and a party divided?
- In a crowded and diverse field of Democratic contenders, Joe Biden is running against his anti-integration past
- Top candidate lines from the second night of Democratic debate
- Fox News Poll: Biden holds commanding lead for Democratic nomination
- Joe Biden is getting closer to a White House bid — but serious concerns remain
- 2nd Democratic debate has high stakes for 2020 candidates
- Warren emerges from first Democratic debate unscathed
- Biden, Sanders go after Trump at Democratic debate
- AP FACT CHECK: The Democratic debates and Trump counterpunch
- Cory Booker takes aim at Joe Biden's language about race
- Joe Biden calls for impeachment of President Trump
- Joe Biden says will decide soon whether to run for U.S. presidency
- 2020 Democratic debate No. 1: What small business wants to know
- Democratic debate live stream: How to watch on ABC without cable
Joe Biden Stutters, Rambles in First Answer at Atlanta Democrat Debate have 416 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.