Home Two wheelers oi-Rahul Jaswal By Rahul Jaswal Published: Friday, November 8, 2019, 11:54 [IST] Classic Legends is all set to launch the Jawa Perak on 15 November. The date marks Jawa’s return to the country. The Perak was unveiled earlier, along with the Jawa and the Jawa 42, but its launch was postponed for later this year. Classic Legends had unveiled the Jawa Perak earlier, and had intended to launch it in the domestic markets earlier this year, however the company pushed the launch in order to concentrate on production and delivery of the Jawa and the Jawa 42, a task they have been fairly unsuccessful at. While the Jawa Perak is based on the Jawa, it has a number of features that make it stand apart from the other models the company sells. The front set up, and the fuel tank however, are basically the same as the Jawa and the Jawa 42 models. Changes to the design feature a revised exhaust and fender, a floating-type single seat, a longer swingarm as compared to the swingarm found on both the Jawa and the Forty Two, and a mono-shock at the rear instead of instead of the standard twin… Read full this story
- It’s raining tech! Realme X3 SuperZoom May 25 launch confirmed, here are the expected specs, exclusive details
- Apple iPhone 12 series launch postponed to November: Report
- MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Motorola Edge+ to launch today at 12 pm in India: Check expected price, specifications, features
- Microsoft launches Surface Hub 2S in India: Price, features and more
- Apple AR glasses leak details features, price, and possible release date
- Moto G8 Power Lite coming to India on May 21 – Check features and expected price
- Wilko has launched a huge beauty sale and prices start from just 20p
- Mbappe’s eye-popping expected price tag, and whether he’s worth it
- Husqvarna Bikes Prices Increased By Up To Rs 4,700: Here Is The New Price List!
Jawa Perak Launch Confirmed For 15 November: Details And Expected Price have 327 words, post on www.drivespark.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.